About me

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Its Complicated Blog

The time where I had an "it's complicated" situation was in 4th grade when I didn't know we had a math test the next day and I had to study a lot after school and it was pretty tiring because after I was done with all my homework I had to study and I didn't even tell my parents that I had a math test the next day or else they would probably start yelling at me for not knowing I had a math test. So then I had to study in my room so then my parents don't know I'm studying and I studied for about 1 and a half hours and I still didn't really understand anything that I was trying to study so then I took the test and unfortunately I got a D on the test which was actually pretty bad. What I was fortunate of was that was we didn't have to get our tests signed so I was actually lucky I didn't have to tell my parents I got a D on a math test.

No comments:

Post a Comment