About me

Thursday, November 3, 2016

My favorite food when I am sad
When I am sad then I like to eat the one and only chicken. I like all kinds of chicken. I like grilled chicken, spicy chicken, indian style chicken, all kinds of chicken. To me just eating chicken its like winning a huge award and its just my favorite food in the whole world because when I eat it my mouth including taste buds are happy like whenever I eat chicken then its like giving a birthday gift to my taste buds. My favorite place to go to is Buffalo Wild Wings and my most favorite sauces are Spicy Garlic and Hot BBQ. When you are at Bdubs and you are just waiting to get the chicken then you just see the server bringing it to you and you are just looking at the chicken and it just looks so good that you just want to eat it all up at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment